This is a time in history that is being described as “unprecedented.” The dictionary describes that as, “having no example from which to follow.” While most of us see that as a challenge, it can also mean we have an opportunity to build our businesses differently. We may not have the luxury of following traditional business plans in this economy, but we can challenge ourselves to create new ones. By finding new opportunities for distribution for our products, reaching new clients through non-traditional marketing channels, getting involved in our communities to network with new people and learning to insert creativity into every business decision we make, we can move into a new chapter of business development and become new leaders in the process.
The Greater Richmond Chamber is here to help you navigate through this unprecedented time in history. We’ve created an online “toolkit” with links in the box on the left-hand side of the page that will guide you to insightful tips, provide valuable business resources and jump start your ideas to help you weather the storm.
By becoming a Chamber member, you’ll have access to many other resources to help build your business in today’s economy, including:
- An opportunity to network at over 200 events annually
- Free listing in our annual Who’s Who Directory
- Free Spotlight opportunity in our weekly email distributed to 6,000+ subscribers
- Free discount prescription drug card program
- Free monthly Breakfast Break networking opportunities
- Free quarterly VisionCheck events to stay informed on the Region
- Free listing on Richmond.com
It’s important to take advantage of every resource available to you now; let us be a part of your business solution.
President & CEO
Greater Richmond Chamber